Posted 2 years ago
- Create Docker images, Design new workflow models for continuous integration / continuous delivery using Jenkins.
- Create various pipelines and jobs using groovy, for automate build, test and deploying the applications to development, test and production environment.
- Work on integrated source version control tool as GitHub and Nexus version control repository manager as artifact storage and monitoring tools to identify the bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Ansible playbooks using Python SSH deploy Machines in Oregon production to provide infrastructure as a service. Work on writing containers/images for eliminating a source of friction between development and operations and deploying using Kubernetes clusters. Maintain& Build Docker Machine as a virtualization between systems.
- Work on designing and deploying AWS solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic load balancer, Auto scaling groups, cloud watch and cloud formation, cloud as a code with Ansible.
- Create and run playbooks on procedures, installation and deployment that helps perform Automation jobs…
- Write Chef Cookbooks, recipes using chef for creating infrastructure as a service.
- Work on building, designing, and maintaining cloud-based applications in Public Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, etc.
- To deploy and maintain critical applications on a cloud-native micro services architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Good understanding of advanced IT technologies
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and good tempered
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects