- Good understanding of advanced IT technologies
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and good tempered
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
- Perform software development, maintenance, testing and debugging using advanced technologies like ASP.NET, C#.NET, Angular 7, SQL Server database, Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Ensure the following goals are met as part of the software development – Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability and Accessibility.
- Design database tables, procedures, functions and triggers to retrieve and save data in the database.
- Design and develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Participate in design sessions and provide feedback.
- Gather functional requirements from the end user.
- Maintenance, support and tuning of the application and database.
- Perform unit testing for the developing application and assert the values coming from each method to ensure the site is functioning as expected.
- Continually integrate code base with automated builds and functional-level regression tests.