- Good understanding of advanced IT technologies
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and good tempered
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
- Translate user journey maps and persona insights into solutions.
- Design user flows and wireframes (high level and more detailed)
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to translate experience requirements for development.
- Represent the voice of technology in business and solution articulation discussion.
- Develop and work from a set of UI / UX standards for design, including keeping related style guides up to date.
- Front-end Implementation (responsive web design, modular/scalable CSS, UI frameworks, living style guides, progressive enhancement & accessibility, animation and front-end performance).
- Customize the Angular Typescript configuration files to fit into the custom Webpack Configuration along with ng build and serve commands in Angular JSON.
- Conduct Usability Testing to resolve interface problems.
- In performing this role, the associate will use the following technologies: